Friday 8 November 2013

Free Dress Day: Halloween 2013

So last Friday was Halloween but not quite Halloween though.. (because it was November hahaha)
And then this is a really late post.. I'm so sorry :(

So.. we should dressed like any character , dressed up with black/orange color or as student^^


So, one of my friend was dressed as Pippi Longstocking!
So cute isn't it?

Pippi Longstocking is a fictional character in a series of children's book by Swedish author.
And of course my friend is from Sweeden hehehe

This is Alice in Wonderland version Mongolia! <3

Pippi Longstocking, Alice in Wonderland and Olivia haha^^

I didn't get a chance to take a picture with them :(
I just the one who took those picture :)

I'm too lazy to be dressed like them, so I just wear my lovely uniform hahaha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment