Thursday 30 June 2016

I Have Found What I Really Love

I love to spend my boring life making videos, writing stuff, taking a lot of photos and everything about food!




 Sasa



Hanna

They are Sasa and Hanna, my aunts! Yes, my aunts and they are younger than me. They are so cute and reliable! So mature for their age, especially Hanna, the older one. I love to see people smile, it gives me happiness (sort of). Especially when people are smile because of me hehe๐Ÿ˜‹


And I love to take picture of a landscape or scenery

I actually kinda 'dislike' myself, I feel ugly when I'm in picture or even mirror.. so I made my YouTube channel to learn to love myself and gain confidence. I look like I'm an extrovert but I actually insecure about every single part of my body. 

This is Minju Kang, my best friend❤️
My relatives and my sister

My aunt and my cousin ☺️

Also, I love to take picture of people! because it seems like they are smiling at me๐Ÿ˜‹

 LeTAO "Double Fromage" cake in Otaru, Japan. It's DAMN GOOD!

If you visit/holiday in Indonesia, you have to go to Excelso Coffee and buy their Parmesan Pizza, I give them ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

some nice beef in japan (the restaurant name is in japanese.. so I can't write it)๐Ÿ˜…  sorry 

 Fresh sushi in Nara

Delicious homemade dumpling in Balikpapan๐Ÿ˜‹ 

Fish roe in Osaka 

RAMEN IN NISEKO OMG I'LL GIVE THEM REVIEW, IT'S SO DAMN GOOD

YES, I LOVE FOOD๐Ÿ’“  I live my life to eat good food haha.
I love to eat and take a photo of it (its normal ok, I'm asian) hahaha ๐Ÿ˜›


She's my sister, Illa. Isn't she soo cute ๐Ÿ˜‹  We ate a lot of cakes because it is sooo damn good! This was taken at LeTAO Otaru, Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment