(Photo, resep masakan minuman acara)
Around 250g spinach
1 big chili, without the seed, cut it thinly
1 normal size tomato, without the seed and water, cut it
1/4 Tbsp. salt
1/4 Tbsp. Sugar
Oil for stir-fry
For the flavor (the sauce)
4 red onions2 cloves of garlic
2 red chili
1 tsp. The Indonesian Shrimp Paste or Shrimp Sauce (Terasi)1. Heat the oil, stir-fry the sauce until fragrant.
2. add big chili and tomato, and stir.
3. add the spinach, and stir.
4. Pour the water, seasoning with salt and sugar
5. Cook until done and serve.
1. On Directions number 4, you can add salt or sugar by depending your taste
2. Spinach should not be warmed (can not cook twice)! Researchers Prove that spinach would be harmful to the body if we warmed it twice.
3. You can choose either water spinach or spinach, depends on what you like. Indonesian usually making sautéed water spinach and palm sugar for the flavor (sauce)
more information about Spinach is on this website.